MS Mild Steel Bunk Houses & Structure Details
MS Bunk Houses or Mild Steel Bunk Houses are used for commercial offices, accommodations at construction sites, labour camps/colonies, warehouses, laboratory units, toll booths, accommodation blocks near site offices, cabins of security staff etc. They are useful for accommodation of staff and labourers. We offer various range of Portable Bunk House, MS Portable Bunk House, Industrial Bunk House, Prefab Steel Bunk House, MS Fabricated Bunkhouse, Container Type Bunk House, Mobile Bunkhouse, Mild Steel Portable House, Portable Bunkhouse and Prefabricated Bunkhouses.
MS Mild Steel Bunk Houses Special Benefits and Differentiating Factors
- MS Bunk House is Time Saver: The construction of MS bunk houses is a time-saving process. It saves a lot of your time compared to building concrete constructions which require months to complete.
- MS Bunk House is Environment Friendly and Weather Proof: PU paints and mild steel are used for constructing bunkhouses. So, they have a longer life which is protected from weather conditions. Apart from this, fungus, algae, rotting and rusting of materials is completely avoided. Due to absence of wood and cement mixtures, these structures are fully environment friendly and weather proof.
- Bunk House is Customizable: At MetaTech, we take complete care of customizing the pieces which are tailor-made to your needs. For example, right from manufacturing, deciding its holding capacity till designing, it's made end-to-end as your MS Bunk House product.
- Portability: We use highly advanced prefabricated material. Therefore, the bunk houses are light-weight and can be easily moved from one place to other locations in trucks, tempos, lorries etc.
- MS Bunk House is Safe: An added advantage of these structures is that they are compact, sturdy for safe use inside any building, warehouse and basements too. Besides, their weatherproof nature makes it the most preferred material during the monsoon too. MS Bunk houses are fire-proof. So, one can easily get time to evacuate during fire break-outs, especially if at a long distance.