Pre- Engineered Building & Structures
Pre- Engineered Building & Structures Pre engineered building is third generation construction, it adopts H type , C type and Z type steel to combine or build framework, roof and wall and are color steel compressing corrugated steel or color steel sandwich panel. PEB structure has basically substituted traditional reinforced concrete in developed country.
PRE EGINEERED BUILDING VS COVENTIONAL STEEL BUILDING
- Self weight
- 30% lighter
- Primary Member is tapered section
- Secondary members are light weight rolled framed “Z” and “C” section
- Delivery – average 6 to 8 weeks
- Foundation-simple design, easy to construct & light weight.
- Erection cost and time- accurately known
- Erection process is easy, fast, step by step.
- Seismic Resistance- low weight flexible frames offer higher resistance to seismic forces
- Overall price -30%lower. Architecture achieved at low cost.
- Self weight
- More heavy
- Primary members are Hot rolled “I” section
- Secondary members are “I” or “C” section which are heavy in weight
- Delivery- average 20 to 26 weeks
- Foundation- expensive, heavy foundation required. Erection cost and time- 20% more than PEB
- Erection process is slow and extensive field labor is required.
- Seismic Resistance- rigid heavy weight structures do not perform well in seismic zones
- Overall price - Higher Price per square meter. Architecture- achieved at higher cost.
get a quote